Young composer Dennis Hazenoot wrote especially for Studenten Muziek Gezelschap Quadrivium the piece Agitatrix. In this world premiere the three different music associations (choir, wind orchestra and symphony orchestra) will join forces and seek after contrast.
The podium will be filled with 140 enthusiastic students. Next to that, a program filled with Dutch classical works will be performed from, among others, Hendrik Andriessen, Eduard de Boer en Dennis Hazenoot. This is a unique opportunity to become acquainted with modern Dutch repertoire in all occupations by students.
The following pieces will be performed:
- Dennis Hazenoot – ‘Agitatrix’
- Hendrik Andriessen – ‘Ricercare’
- Christiaan Janssen – ‘Capriccio’
- Harry Janssen – ‘Journey through the Center of the Earth’
- Alphons Diepenbrock – ‘Wandrers Nachtlied’
- Eduard de Boer – ‘Drie Georgische Liederen’
- Jean-Paul Byloo – ‘De Zilvervloot’